Lots to choose from ~
CABA has a wide range of activities to participate in.We will do our best to meet your interests, skills and time constraints.
- public relations/marketing/CABA brand
- legal/safety (“Share the Road” campaign etc.)
- public policy – Bicycle Advisory Committee to Mayor, City Council and County Council, etc.
- liaison with children and youth cycling (“Safe Routes to Schools” etc.)
- NE LYNX bicycle corridor planning
- liaison with UNC Charlotte Cyclists (campus advocacy )
- membership recruitment
- fun events (Urban Assault Ride, annual members meeting, summer picnic, Earth Day, Beethoven Birthday Blast, etc.)
- website management
- liaison with bike clubs and shops
- liaison with local environmental groups (Sierra Club, Clean Air Carolina, Sustain Charlotte, CCCP Sustainability program, Catawba Conservancy /Thread Trail etc.)
- greenways, bike paths, bike lanes
- city-wide bike rack program
- 2020 Plan for Center City
- outreach to corporate / institutional sector (Chamber of Commerce, YMCA, schools, houses of worship, etc.)
To inquire about volunteering, email: email@example.com and let us know how you can help.